Mas Martinet (Priorat)
Product not available in United States
Cellar Mas Martinet elaborated Clos Martinet 2011 (£36.65) a red wine Priorat with the best bunches of garnacha negra and syrah from the 2011 vintage and 14.5º of volume of alcohol. Red meat and game is a good pairing for Clos Martinet 2011. According to Uvinum users the valuation of Clos Martinet 2011 is 4 points on 5 with scores of robert parker: 94 and peñín: 94.
Clos Martinet 2011 - basic data
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- Priorat (Catalonia,Spain)
- Mas Martinet
- 75 cl
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Merlot, Syrah, Garnacha negra
- Spoon dishes, Meat, Game, Red meat
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Contains Sulfites
If you liked Clos Martinet 2011, you may also enjoy...
Reviews about Clos Martinet 2011
Highlighted review about Clos Martinet 2011
More reviews about Clos Martinet 2011
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.55
- View: Clos Martinet 2011 out is cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: notes on the nose gives us complex, balanced, spicy, ripe fruit, red fruit, dry stone, creamy oak, toasted
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Clos Martinet 2006
Reviews about Clos Martinet 2007
Maker's description · Mas Martinet
Once the takeover had taken place and because of the communicative and didactic character of the founder of Mas Martinet Viticultors, Josep Lluís Pérez, it was just natural to benefit from his experience and start a new activity exclusively devoted to advising. Our company offers advice on any...
Clos Martinet 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha negra)
- View: Clos Martinet 2011 has a nice cherry red color with garnet rim.
- Nose: Nose sophisticated, nuanced. Spices, cocoa, licorice. Regards to forest land, dry stone.
- Mouth: The palate has a nice silky texture. The red fruits like cherry or currant notes are brought together with fine wood.
PROCESSING: After manually stemmed grapes, is fermented with the scrape of Garnacha in wooden vats or cement bazuqueos applied every 2 or 3 days.
AGING: The subsequent 22 months aging takes place in wooden vats and barrels of 300l.
GRAPES: Grenache (50%), Carignan (25%), Syrah (15%) and Cabernet Sauvingon (10%),
WINERY: Mas Martinet
View more Spain red wine
Buy Mas Martinet Wine:
Special offers in Priorat
Top Sales - Priorat
If you want to buy Clos Martinet 2011, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine. Buy it at the best price in Uvinum online, safely and with all guarantees, more than 59.000 products are available on sale, which makes us the largest online shop selling wine, beer or spirits in Europe, join our more than 38.000 and enjoy Uvinum.