Bodegas Valdemar (Rioja)
If you want to buy Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine.
£5.27 (Approximate price)
Oooops! Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007 is not available right now.
It is not possible to buy Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007 right now.
From the Bodegas Valdemar cellar we received Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007 a red wine Rioja based on mazuelo and tempranillo of 2007 and presents an alcohol content of 13.50º. Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007 is ideal to combine with hard cheese and cheese. A wine red rated with 0 points on 5 according to Uvinum's users and with the following scores: peñín: 88.
Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007 - basic data
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2007 Other vintages
- Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)
- Bodegas Valdemar
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (90%), Mazuelo (10%)
- Meat, Starters, Roast, Red meat, Game, Ham and sausages, Cheese, Hard cheese
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Contains Sulfites
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2009
Reviews about Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2008
Maker's description · Bodegas Valdemar
Bodegas Valdemar is a family company whose roots date back to 1889. Jesús Martínez Bujanda, the owner, started its construction in 1982. Its modern facilities and innovative winemaking methods have been its trademark features from the outset. Bodegas Valdemar has become a point of...
Conde de Valdemar Crianza 2007 (Tempranillo and Mazuelo)
- View: an attractive wine, intense cherry red colour with violet tones.
- Nose: The nose stand out complex aromas of black fruits, highlighting the delay, well balanced with warm balsamic aromas, vanilla and subtle spice notes.
- Palate: The palate is fleshy, with an excellent structure that gives rise to rotundity and aromatic complexity on the aftertaste.
MATCHING WINE: This is a perfect accompaniment to game dishes, roasts and red meat, not forgetting the cheeses and sausages.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16/18 ° C.
ALCOHOL: 13.5% Vol
HARVEST: 1st week of October
GRAPES: Tempranillo 90% and 10% Carignan.
VINEYARDS: Oyón own, Logroño and the QDO Ausejo. Rioja
AGEING: 15 months in American oak and French.
BOTTLING: July 2008
View more Spain red wine
Buy Bodegas Valdemar Wine: