Finca Valpiedra (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Finca Valpiedra is the maker of this Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 (£15.86), a red wine from Rioja made with tempranillo and mazuelo of 2008 and with an alcoholic strength of 13.5º. Deserves an evaluation of 3,9 points on 5 according to Uvinum's users and the guides ratings have been: peñín: 93. Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 is one of the 10 reservas that make up the best 25 Rioja in the market according to the prestigious international magazine Decanter, with a score of 17 out of 20.
basic data · Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
If you liked Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008, you may also enjoy...
Product description · Finca Valpiedra
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 is one of the 10 reservas that make up the best 25 Rioja in the market according to the prestigious international magazine Decanter, with a score of 17 out of 20.
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 is high intensity, cherry and cardinal trim. Abundant, dense and tear stained.
- Nose: Aroma: High intensity, with great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, highlighting and mineral notes of red and black fruits memories incense. All this combined with the fine wood notes from the French oak and vanilla, cedar, and spice snuff blond.
- Mouth: Mouth: In the initial phase of taste, denotes an excellent softness and volume developing a fine tannic structure that makes it tasty and savory. The freshness that gives the Graciano, makes it more balanced with respect to alcohol, showing a very long aftertaste and a nice finish. Retronasal we reappear spicy notes, fruit and wood from.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 14%
PAIRING: Cheese half healing. Braised red meats, lamb and game dishes (roe deer and chamois) mountain dishes like highlander or black beans cooked with pork.
WINEMAKING: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. Maceration 16 days. Aging: 22 months in new French oak barrels.
CELLAR: Hacienda Valpiedra
GRAPES: 94% Tempranillo, 3% and 3% Graciano Maturana Tinta
View more Spain red wine
The best area of the DO Ca Rioja, in a spectacular bend of the river Ebro, Valpiedra House is one of the big payouts of Spain. Make wines using only grapes that come from this exceptional vineyard is a dream come true for this family winery. Valpiedra Villa is a new way of...
Buy Finca Valpiedra Wine:
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
Highlighted review about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
More reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
Posted on 15/05/15 at 10.54
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 is a very silky in the mouth with good acidity and complex wine. A touch of eucalyptus mouth. 94/100read complete
Posted on 15/05/15 at 10.47
- View: Finca Valpiedra 2008 is a deep cherry red with Cardinals edging, is a bright, clean wine with plenty of high intensity tear stained dense.
- Nose: great aromatic complexity...
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.56
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 shows cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives hints of chocolate, complex, spicy, ripe fruit, creamy oak, earthy, toasted
- Mouth: In the...
Posted on 17/06/14 at 05.55
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 we felt sensational
Posted on 08/10/15 at 13.14
Bright cherry garnet rim. Nose: complex expressive. On the palate, ripe fruit strukuriert long tannins.read complete
Posted on 15/09/15 at 09.58
Color bright cherry, garnet rim. Mineral, complex, expressive aroma. Boca structured, ripe fruit, long, round tanninsread complete
Posted on 25/03/15 at 15.21
Tasting Notes: Intense cherry red color with maroon trim. Bright and clean. Abundant dense tear. A wide range of elegant, complex aromas. From the (black) ripe fruit to wood through the aromas of...read complete
Posted on 15/10/14 at 04.54
Finca Valpiedra Reserva Is aged 22 months in new French oak barrels. Made from the grape varieties Tempranillo 92% and 8% Graciano. ? Cellar where the famous television series Gran Reserva was...read complete
Posted on 02/10/14 at 05.15
Fresh wine made by Graciano. Aged for 22 months in new French oak barrels.read complete
Posted on 03/05/14 at 04.37
View: Intense color, tone and garnet rim cherry red with violet destelos. Bright and clean with abundant and dense tear.
Aroma: Intense and powerful with hints of black berries jams, white...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2007
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
Special offers in Rioja
Top Sales - Rioja
If you want to buy Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine. Buy it right now in Uvinum easily and 100% safe, we have more than 59.000 products for sale, which makes us the largest online shop selling wine, beer or spirits in Europe, there is already more than 38.000 clients who purchased the best wine with us.