Finca Valpiedra (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Shipping: Selectos Frágola
£You will receive 0.22 points for each unit bought
Finca Valpiedra produces Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 (£12.70), a red wine of the Rioja DO with the best bunches of 2008 tempranillo and mazuelo and with an alcohol content of 13.5º. 4 points on 5 is the valuation Uvinum's users gave to Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 and in guides it has been reviewed: peñín: 93.
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 - basic data
If you liked Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008, you may also enjoy...
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
Highlighted review about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
Posted on 03/05/14 at 04.37
View: Intense color, tone and garnet rim cherry red with violet destelos. Bright and clean with abundant and dense tear. Aroma: Intense and powerful with hints of black berries jams, white chocolate, and spices Aroma sloes. Feelings of land, mineral background. Memories vanilla. The wood, very...read complete
More reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008
Posted on 15/05/15 at 10.47
- View: Finca Valpiedra 2008 is a deep cherry red with Cardinals edging, is a bright, clean wine with plenty of high intensity tear stained dense.
- Nose: great aromatic complexity...
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.56
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 shows cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives hints of chocolate, complex, spicy, ripe fruit, creamy oak, earthy, toasted
- Mouth: In the...
Posted on 17/06/14 at 05.55
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 we felt sensational
Posted on 29/04/14 at 09.27
High intensity, cherry and Cardinals trim. Mineral notes and blacks, memories of incense, vanilla, cedar, snuff blond and red fruits and spices. Tasty and savory. Aftertaste long and pleasant finish.read complete
Posted on 10/03/14 at 11.50
Bodega Familia Martinez Bujanda
Red wine bottle 75 cl.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2007
Maker's description · Finca Valpiedra
The best area of the DO Ca Rioja, in a spectacular bend of the river Ebro, Valpiedra House is one of the big payouts of Spain. Make wines using only grapes that come from this exceptional vineyard is a dream come true for this family winery. Valpiedra Villa is a new way of...
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008 is high intensity, cherry and cardinal trim. Abundant, dense and tear stained.
- Nose: Aroma: High intensity, with great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, highlighting and mineral notes of red and black fruits memories incense. All this combined with the fine wood notes from the French oak and vanilla, cedar, and spice snuff blond.
- Mouth: Mouth: In the initial phase of taste, denotes an excellent softness and volume developing a fine tannic structure that makes it tasty and savory. The freshness that gives the Graciano, makes it more balanced with respect to alcohol, showing a very long aftertaste and a nice finish. Retronasal we reappear spicy notes, fruit and wood from.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 14%
PAIRING: Cheese half healing. Braised red meats, lamb and game dishes (roe deer and chamois) mountain dishes like highlander or black beans cooked with pork.
WINEMAKING: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. Maceration 16 days. Aging: 22 months in new French oak barrels.
CELLAR: Hacienda Valpiedra
GRAPES: 94% Tempranillo, 3% and 3% Graciano Maturana Tinta
View more Spain red wine
Buy Finca Valpiedra Wine:
Special offers in Rioja
Top Sales - Rioja
If you want to buy Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2008, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine. Save money with Uvinum easily and 100% safe, over 59.000 products for sale and we are the wine beers and spirits store leader in Europe they are now more than 38.000 clients who trusted us.