Vigneti del Vulture - Farnese elaborates this Vigneti del Vulture Aglianico del Vulture Pipoli , a red wine from Aglianico del Vulture with aglianico grapes. The Vigneti del Vulture Aglianico del Vulture Pipoli is the ideal red to combine with cheese and meat. According to Uvinum users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Vigneti del Vulture Aglianico del Vulture Pipoli
“- This wine comes from a young winery in southern Italy
- Through its taste these matured in French oak barrels Aglianico fits perfectly into October
- The taste is warm, with a full body, sweet, ripe tannins and a sustainable, balsamic finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“- Garnet red in colour.
- The nose has layered, highly complex aromas with hints of underbrush, violets and cocoa.
- The full body has a sweet red fruit character with delicate oak nuances.
- Fruit notes linger on the finish.”