Meyer Näkel (Ahr)
£15.74 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2015 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Meyer Näkel
Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2015 (Spätburgunder)
TASTING NOTES OF Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2015:
- View: bright cherry red.
- Nose: spicy notes of juniper and violet, fruity aromas of cherry, blackberry, strawberry and blueberry.
- Mouth: round and soft wine with delicate tannins.
VINEYARD: Meyer Näkel
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
WINE PAIRING: poultry, pasta and mushrooms.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Meyer Näkel Wine:
Highlighted review about Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2015
More reviews about Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2015
Posted on 01/02/18 at 10.58
- View: ruby red in the glass
- Nose: an elegant combination of ripe cherries and berries different kinds of berries such as blackberry, wild and blueberries.
- Palate: These...
Posted on 06/12/16 at 13.19
- View: cherry red.
- Nose: a combination of cherries, blackberries, strawberries, subtle notes of elderflower and spicy aromas of juniper.
- Mouth: the...
Posted on 29/03/16 at 05.10
It's out of this world
Posted on 27/10/15 at 02.03
Twinkling cherry colour. Dominating scent of red currant. A very powerful red.
Great to vegetables and grilled meat.
Posted on 25/04/16 at 08.42
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2014
Reviews about Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2011
Reviews about Meyer-Näkel Spätburgunder 2010