“Natural sweet wine produced with the ink mataró variety cultivated ecologically. The harvest is over-ripened grapes which then undergoes a maceration of six months. Once vinified is decanted into oak barrels for two months before being bottled. On the nose notes of candied fruit, orange peel and Japanese green tea. The palate is unctuous, very tasty with tannic acid and sweet original balance.”
“Dolç Mataró Alta Alella, organic wine is a sweet red wine made primarily from grapes of the local variety Mataro (name of the capital of the region in which the winery is located).
TASTING NOTES OF Dolç Mataró 2013:
- View: Dolç Mataró 2013 is carmine color.
- Nose: candied fruit stand notes (prunes, dried figs and Italian cherry tomatoes), citrus notes, orange peel and Japanese green tea.
- Mouth: unctuous, very tasty, sweet and with a balance between acid and sweet. Well integrated.
BODEGA: Alta Alella
AGEING: Maceration Dolç Mataro 2013 occurs in stainless steel tanks for 6 months for maximum color extraction, pressing the dough slightly. Subsequently, the wine is aged two months in French oak barrels and bottled after a slight stabilization process.
PREPARATION: His "birth" comes after the ripening of the grapes on the vine and a harvest that takes place before the fruit begins the process of raisining.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%”
- View: Carmine Color.
- Nose: Aromas of candied fruit (plots, dried figs and Italian cherry tomato), orange peel and Japanese green tea.
- Palate: Creamy, very tasty and balanced, blending acidity with sweetness.
BREEDS: 100% Mataro.
AGING: maceration for 6 months in stainless steel tanks, then aged for 2 months in French oak barrels.