“The wines from Alta Alella were delivered to El Bulli (4 times consecutively world's best restaurant) and still at The Fat Duck in London (both star business). The Alta Alella Parvus Syrah produced an ode organic wines from Syrah, grown on the south-east facing terraces and slopes. The Parvus Syrah has a deep garnet-red color with a nose of ripe fruit, balsamic and tobacco with a long and pleasant taste. An excellent price / performance ratio as applicable to all Alta Alella wines.”
“Red wine Alella (Spain) produced by the winery Alta Alella Syrah grapes. His ideal pairing would be with cured cheeses, vegetables, stews and game birds and ground. It can be drunk in perfect condition from now until 2021. The temperature should be between 12ºC and 16ºC preferably in a glass of Syrah type.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Aa Parvus Syrah 2014:
- View: cherry, violet reflections.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity with aromas of violet, ripe black fruit (blackberry, plum) with balsamic and spicy characteristic of the same variety Syrah and aging in oak barrels.
- Mouth: aromas of ripe fruit with a salty point and daring. Very gastronomic wine with a fresh and modern finish.
VINEYARD: Alta Alella
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
“- Alta Alella Parvus Syrah is a red wine from the winery Alta Alella.
- A family project that started more than twenty years ago, after buying the farm novecentista Can Genís.
- It is made with Syrah and has O.D. Alella.
- This wine shows cherry aromas of ripe fruit with balsamic characteristic of the variety Syrah.
- This is a structured and tasty wine with a long finish.
- The process of aging in barrels is 13 months.”
“Dark cherry color with violet edges. It shows a tall, dense, dark layer. Intense nose highlight where the aromas of ripe fruit with balsamic characteristic of Syrah. Intense attack, with personality. The palate is rich and structured, with fruity notes and an intense flavor. Long and persistent finish.
Pairing: We'll take it with stewed meat, oxtail stuffed with foie dishes sauteed vegetables, beans with crumbled sausage and bacon.”
“Red wine made mainly foster Syrah grown in terraces. By two "overs" (carry the sediment from the bottom up the tank, it's like remove) Daily obtain maximum extraction. Spend foster a process which will last 10 months.”