Adega Monte Branco (Alentejo)
£4.35 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Alento 2011 right now.
Technical sheet · Alento
You may also be interested in...
Description · Adega Monte Branco
Alento 2011 (Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet and Touriga Nacional)
- View: Alento 2011 has a maroon
- Nose: offers a fine nose of black fruits, coffee beans, a touch of tree bark (of Trincadeira), a good base of soil and a little chocolate.
- Mouth: The palate is full, complex and intense flavour, with good depth, ripe tannins and good length
CELLAR: Adega Monte Branco
GRAPES: Aragones, 40%, 40% Trincadeiro, Alicante Bouschet 10%, 10% Touriga Nacional
Adega Monte Branco
Buy Adega Monte Branco Wine:
Highlighted review about Alento 2011
More reviews about Alento 2011
Posted on 31/07/15 at 11.59
- View: Alento Reserva 2011 is red garnet and clear
- Nose: intense aromas of ripe fruit, cherries, plums, but also spicy notes of vanilla and licorice.
- Mouth: The palate is...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Alento 2016