The Casa de Santa Vitória Versátil Rosé is a rosé wine from Alentejo produced by Casa de Santa Vitória made of trincadeira, alfrocheiro preto and aragonêz grapes. The Casa de Santa Vitória Versátil Rosé is the ideal rosé to combine with salads and starters. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Uvinum users.
Technical sheet · Casa de Santa Vitória Versátil Rosé
“TASTING NOTES OF Casa de Santa Vitória Versátil Rosé 2017:
- View: deep and bright pink.
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruit (strawberry and raspberry).
- Mouth: elegant palate, very smooth with good persistence.
GRAPES: Trincadeira, Aragonez, Alfrocheiro.
PAIRING: cold salads, seafood, fish and sushi.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
Intense red fruit aromas (strawberry and raspberry). Elegant, very soft palate with good persistence.
- Winemaker: Bernardo Cabral
- Winemaking: Skin contact for 7 hours followed by pressing of the grapes. Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 13ºC(57ºF).
- Grape Varieties: Trincadeira, Aragonês, Alfrocheiro.
- Food Pairing: Ideal as an appetizer or to accompany cold salads, seafood, fish and sushi.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature between 9 and 12ºC.”