The Casa de Santa Vitória Versátil : a red wine from Alentejo produced by Casa de Santa Vitória vinified from trincadeira, touriga nacional and syrah. According to Uvinum users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
“Santa Victoria is the Vila Gale Group company, dedicated to the production and sale of high quality wines and olive oils from the Alentejo region. Established in 2002, and the result of a passion for Earth Products, this Represents an investment company seeks to Which Provide a direct contact with the best That is produced in Alentejo”
Aroma of red-berries and flowers. Soft palate, elegant, with good persistence.
- Winemaker: Bernardo Cabral
- Winemaking: Total de-stemming followed by fermentation at 24ºC temperature (75,2ºF). Light filtration before bottling.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: Ideal as an appetizer and/ or to accompany meat, fat fish, pasta, cheese and baked vegetables.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”