Casa Agricola Alexandre Relvas (Alentejo)
If you liked Cicónia 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casa Agricola Alexandre Relvas
Cicónia 2017 (Aragonêz, Syrah and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES CICONIA 2017:
- View: ruby, violet reflections.
- Nose: aroma of red fruits and berries well integrated with toast and floral notes.
- Mouth: balanced, round, fruit flavors and spices. Good structure and polished tannins.
BODEGA: Alexandre Relvas
GRAPES: Aragonez, Syrah and Touriga Nacional.
PAIRING: Mediterranean food in general, pasta, lamb, white meats and soft cheeses.
Casa Agricola Alexandre Relvas
Casa Agrícola Alexandre Relvas is a family project that began in 1997 and already has the dedication of two generations. The company manages 350 hectares of vineyard and produces 6 million bottles per year, 70% of which are exported to more than 30 countries. In the last 10 years our wines have...
Buy Casa Agricola Alexandre Relvas Wine:
Highlighted review about Cicónia 2017
More reviews about Cicónia 2017
Posted on 05/06/18 at 13.02
- View: ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits, black fruits, floral notes and toast.
- Mouth: soft tannins, good acidity, juicy and...
Posted on 11/07/18 at 09.26
Posted on 16/05/18 at 11.54
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cicónia 2015