Currently Montaria Reserva 2016 is not for sale, but you can buy Montaria Reserva 2015
Technical sheet · Montaria Reserva
If you liked Montaria Reserva 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Montaria
Montaria Reserva 2016 (Aragonêz, Syrah and Trincadeira)
TASTING NOTES OF Montaria Reserva 2016:
- View: Deep, dark ruby colour
- Nose: Wood berry aromas with layers of black chocolate and eucalyptus
- Mouth: full body, well balanced, good acidity and structured tannins. Long and complex finish.
GRAPES: Aragonêz, Syrah, Trincadeira,
AGEING: 7 months in French and American barrels
PREPARATION: grapes were harvested manually from the best plots at Herdade da Candeeira. The fermentation occurred in small vats at 25ºC and lasted for 8 days
PAIRING: lamb roasts in prosciutto, oven-baked tuna risotto or soft cheese polenta with garlic mushrooms.
Buy Montaria Wine:
Highlighted review about Montaria Reserva 2016
More reviews about Montaria Reserva 2016
Posted on 14/05/18 at 16.46
- View: ruby pronounced.
- Nose: aromas of wild fruits, notes of black chocolate and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: round body, balanced acidity and structured...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Montaria Reserva 2015
Reviews about Montaria Reserva 2014