“Color citrus green. Elegant aroma, good intensity, with notes of fruit (peach and litchies) well integrated with the wood fermentation and aging. On the palate, good volume, very good acidity that ensure equilibrium. Long and smooth.”
Light yellow colour. Itense aroma of tropical fruits and peach. Unctuous with a big volume. Well balanced and good acidity. Long and fresh.
- Winemaker: Pedro Baptista
- Winemaking: The grapes from the vineyards from Monte dos Perdigões were carefully selected for fermentation partially in steel vats with controlled temperatures and partially in French oak casks. The wine then stayed "sur lies" with battonage for 5 months. Aging for 4 months in new french oak casks.
- Grape Varieties: Viognier, Antão Vaz.
- Food Pairing: Roasted fish or hard cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 12ºC.”