Carmim elaborates this Reguengos , a red wine from Alentejo based on trincadeira, moreto, cabernet sauvignon, alicante bouschet and aragonêz. The Reguengos is the ideal red to combine with pâté or foie gras and meat. Uvinum users evaluate this red wine with 4,2 out of 5 points.
“Regional wine from Alentejo, produced from the chaste Aragonês, Trincadeira and Castelão. This is a full-bodied, soft and fruited wine. It accompanies well plates of grilled or roast meats and cheeses.”
Crystal-clear, crimson-coloured wine, with a nose full of red fruit, mellow and full-bodied, with mild tannins that lend it a lingering finish reflective of the gamut of grapes that compose it.
- Winemaker: Rui Veladas
- Winemaking: Grapes hand-picked by our associates are unloaded and immediately de-stemmed and crushed. The addition of choice yeast initiates fermentation at controlled temperatures (28ºC). The maceration, or joint fermentation of grapes and skins occurs during this period, through a cyclical upward pumping of the must at the bottom of the vats. This process continues throughout a fermentation period that lasts approximately eight days. The wine ages in vats and is stabilized and filtered over the course of one year.
- Grape Varieties: Alicante Bouschet, Trincadeira, Aragonês, Castelão, Moreto, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Food Pairing: A fine accompaniment to roasts, sausage and cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be drunk at a temperature of 16ºC.”
“It had a very shutdown colour. Raspberry aromas quite present. Powerful taste of wild berries.
The Reguengos is the ideal wine with wild boar sausages.
We drank a pair of bottles of Reguengos 2012 with my friend.”
- View: Reguengos Reserva 2010 is crystalline in appearance, ruby,
- Nose: aroma evolved spices, raisins and vanilla,
- Mouth: soft tannins that give an extended end of the test. Be recognized by the marked regional characteristics.
CELLAR: Agricultural Cooperative Carmim Reguengos de Monsaraz
GRAPES: Ink Caiada, Alicante Bouschet, Trincadeira, Aragonês
“Tasting Notes: Wine of crystalline aspect, garnet color, aroma of red fruit and tanned, smooth and full bodied, with soft tannins giving it a prolonged final proof, showing the varieties that compose it
Serving at: 16/18ºC.
We recommend with: Meat | Sausage | Cheese
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Caiada, Moreto, Alicante Bouschet, Castelão, Trincadeira | Aragonês
Pairing: Meat, Sausage, Cheese”