J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos (Alentejo)
Technical sheet · Vila Santa Reserva Branco
If you liked Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos
Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2016 (Arinto, Sauvignon Blanc and Alvarinho)
TASTING NOTES OF Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2016:
- View: Runcu Reserve Branco 2016 is well defined color, with light tones
- Nose: green aroma, citrus, exotic fruit and elegant spice notes.
- Mouth: complex flavor, where the structure blends seamlessly with a mineral freshness of great elegance.
BODEGA: J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos
GRAPES: Arinto, Verdelho, Antão Vaz
J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos
For more than 20 years, the name João Portugal Ramos has been associated with Portuguese wines, first as a consulting winemaker for well known brands of wine and since 1992 as a bottling producer. The success and the prizes accumulated throughout his career have earned him the national...
Buy J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos Wine:
Highlighted review about Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2016
More reviews about Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2016
Posted on 05/06/18 at 13.02
- View: well-defined, light green tones.
- Nose: citrus, exotic fruit, elegant spicy notes.
- Mouth: complex flavor with good structure, mineral...
Posted on 16/05/18 at 11.54
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2013
Reviews about Vila Santa Reserva Branco 2015