J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos is the maker of this Vila Santa Reserva Branco , a white wine from Alentejo that contains alvarinho, sauvignon blanc and arinto grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Uvinum users.
“Intense garnet colour. Aroma suggesting very ripe black fruits blending beautifully with the spiciness imparted by the barrels. Elegant and full bodied with soft tannins. A big powerful and full wine.”
Well defined colour with slightly green tones. Citric aromas, exotic fruits and elegant spicy notes. Complex flavor showing a body perfectly combined with a mineral freshness of great elegance.
- Winemaker: João Portugal Ramos
- Winemaking: Partially fermented in new French oak barrels and the remainder is fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Alvarinho, Sauvignon Blanc.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-12°C.”