Bodegas y Viñedos El Sequé (Alicante)
£5.87 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Laderas de El Sequé 2012 right now.
Elaborated by Bodegas Artadi, El Sequé is a wine with a markedly Mediterranean character, in which fruit has a notable and exquisite presence. For its 12 year maturation, French oak barrels have been used and the grape variety is Monastrell, and to a lesser degree, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, which come from aged vineyards. This is an excellent value for money wine which also has a 93 Parker point score.
Technical sheet · Laderas de El Sequé
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Alicante (Comunidad Valenciana,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas y Viñedos El Sequé|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell, Syrah, Garnacha negra|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas y Viñedos El Sequé
Laderas de El Sequé 2012 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell, Syrah and Garnacha negra)
- Colour: Foothills of The Sequé 2012 has a ripe cherry red colour with violet highlights in your welt.
- Nose: Clean, honest and of good intensity in which ripe black fruit notes give way to fine faint hints of spices on a background of roasted sunflower seed.
- Palate: Tasty, fleshy, with a good balance between alcohol and acidity and fine tannins that in its passing generates pleasant sensations.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Alicante
VINEYARD: Bodegas El Sequé
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell, Syrah,
Aging: 6 months in oak.
PAIRING: Meat and poultry.
TEMPERATURE: 14-15 º C
ALCOHOL: 13% Vol
Bodegas y Viñedos El Sequé
Wineries and Vineyards The Sequé Alicante, Spain Pinoso slopes arises from Bodegas Agapito Rico interest and Bodegas Artadi together to develop a project based on the production and aging of wines based on traditional variety in the area: the Monastrell. The ultimate goal is to achieve high...
Buy Bodegas y Viñedos El Sequé Wine:
Highlighted review about Laderas de El Sequé 2012
More reviews about Laderas de El Sequé 2012
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.26
- View: The Foothills Sequé 2012 is bright cherry color.
- Nose: On the nose are aromas of sweet, fresh spices, ripe fruit, creamy oak
- Mouth: In the mouth has a fruity taste,...
Posted on 04/12/13 at 10.51
Posted on 19/09/13 at 18.14
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Laderas de El Sequé 2011
Reviews about Laderas de El Sequé 2010
Reviews about Laderas de El Sequé 2015
Reviews about Laderas de El Sequé 2013