Bodegas Atalaya (Almansa)
Product not available in United States
Are you looking for a wine that has a good price and excellent quality? The answer is the new vintage from Laya, a very pleasant, balanced, unctuous, enveloping wine with a youthful character which makes it fantastic to combine with numerous types of meals.
Prepared by the Juan Gil Family in the D.O. Almansa, Laya is a young wine that has achieved numerous good scores by international critics for its quality and also for its attractive price.
With cured cheese, with rices and meat, with fish with sauce. Laya 2017 is a wine to enjoy with a good meal without having to spend a fortune.
If you still do not know, discover it with Uvinum and enjoy its unique character.
Technical sheet · Laya
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Almansa (Castilla La Mancha,Spain)|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha tintorera (70%), Monastrell (30%)|
|Pairing:||RiceMeatPastaMushroomsStartersRed meatWhite meatGrilled meatsPasta BologneseHam and sausagesCheeseManchego cheese|
If you liked Laya 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Atalaya
Laya 2017 (Garnacha tintorera and Monastrell)
TASTING NOTES OF Laya 2017:
- View: Intense cherry red color with some bright violet reflections. dense tear
- Nose: Elegant and complex nose. Prominence for ripe fruit and some floral notes. Toasted, chocolate, dairy memories and slight minerality
- Mouth: The palate is a nice wine with a fresh entry, medium bodied. Balanced with sweet tannins but something vibrant. Unctuous envelope. Fruit memories. Long and fruity final
VINEYARD: Bodegas Atalaya
GRAPES: Grenache Tintorera, Monastrell
WINE PAIRING: Grilled vegetables, pasta with meat sauce, Seafood in sauce, vegetables, mushrooms, Game birds, Rice with meat
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Bodegas Atalaya has 25 ha. vineyards, which are in limestone soils (mainly) and an average elevation of 800 meters. To use native varieties wines of the area: Garnacha and Monastrell shark. They develop and produce 100,000 bottles annually. Winemaker Frank Gonzales, Spanish Australian origin, is...
Buy Bodegas Atalaya Wine:
Highlighted review about Laya 2017
More reviews about Laya 2017
Posted on 10/02/19 at 10.56
I always repeat and never disappoints me.
Posted on 06/02/19 at 07.27
Posted on 30/11/18 at 18.19
Posted on 06/06/18 at 11.20
Posted on 22/02/19 at 13.00
- View: covered cherry red.
- Nose: elegant, fresh and complex nose, ripe fruit and floral notes.
- Mouth: fresh and pleasant, sweet but balanced and youthful, smooth and enveloping...
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
Posted on 18/10/18 at 04.15
- Occurs in Atalaya Storage and has O.D. Almansa.
- It is elaborated with the varieties Grenache shark (70%) and Monastrell (30%). It shows a cherry red color.
Posted on 20/09/18 at 04.27
- View: A view, Laya presents an intense cherry red color and covered
- Nose: The nose Laya is a complex wine that brings back memories of ripe and floral notes
- Palate: The palate,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Laya 2016
Reviews about Laya 2014