Famille Hugel (Alsace)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Famille Hugel
Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2013 (Auxerrois and Pinot Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2013:
- View: pale green, pistachio, verbena leaf, cool, crystal, some silver accents.
- Nose: refreshing, crisp, open, expressive, pleasantly accessible, harmonious bouquet, delicate and subtle fruit.
- Mouth: dry, charming, flexible, soft and fresh, clean, delicately juicy and flattering.
VINES: Famille Hugel
GRAPES: Pinot Blanc and Auxerrois.
PAIRING: sea and river fish, grilled, seafood, goat cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.28%
Buy Famille Hugel Wine:
Highlighted review about Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2013
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The bouquet is expressively fruit-driven but restrained, with fine, open aromas of white peach, lime-blossom, spring flowers, pistachio and fresh moss.
- In the mouth, the very agreeable...
More reviews about Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2013
Posted on 02/03/17 at 07.21
It seemed a light golden yellow colour. Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc recalls white fruit. It has a dense texture.
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2015
Reviews about Famille Hugel Classic Pinot Blanc 2014