If you liked Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Trimbach
Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016 (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016 strong>:
- View: intense and brilliant graante.
- Nose: aromas of red and black fruits.
- Mouth: light and herbaceous on the palate with flavors of strawberry, vibrant cherry. Round and structured.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Two turrets overhung by the vineyards, a few meters from the heart of Ribeauvillé, report the FE Trimbach estate. Located on the Wine Route, between vineyards and mountains, the coquette city with a rich historical heritage stands out as a Mecca for viticulture and gastronomy in Alsace. Sheltered...
Buy Trimbach Wine:
Highlighted review about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
More reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 11/10/18 at 04.18
- A young, lively wine with fruity aromas and vivacious tannins, juicy
- Goes well to a wide variety, not too heavy meat dishes,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2013
Reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2012