Ferrari (Alto Adige)
Technical sheet · Ferrari Maximum Brut
If you liked Ferrari Maximum Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ferrari
Ferrari Maximum Brut Magnum (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Ferrari Maximum Brut Magnum:
- View: Bright straw yellow, with very persistent perlage.
- Nose: apple sensations, backed cookies and lemon tones.
- Mouth: a fresh and lively typical taste, with velvety softness of the bubbles, fruity notes of Chardonnay
APPELLATION: Alto Adige.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
Buy Ferrari Wine:
Highlighted review about Ferrari Maximum Brut Magnum
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
More reviews about Ferrari Maximum Brut Magnum
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 31/05/16 at 20.06
Attractive and intense colour. Good yeast aromas enhance this wine's bouquet. Balanced in the mouth.
Posted on 26/07/15 at 06.05
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 11/04/18 at 17.39
- On the nose vibrant and sustainable with an idea of ripe fruit, crusty bread, hazelnut and floral scents
- Elegant and harmonious in...
Posted on 12/07/16 at 10.24