Tommasi (Amarone della Valpolicella)
£27.92 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Tommasi
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010
- View: Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010 has an opaque cherry red
- Nose: Complex nose and exhaling fruity balsamic notes. It also evokes aromas of spices.
- Mouth: This wine is characterized by its acidity and soft tannins. In line with the perceived olfaction fragrances, flavors reminiscent of cherries in eau-de-vie, stewed fruits (figs, dates, prunes), dried fruit, resin and sweet spices. Offering a texture continues on a long finish.
PAIRING: Sicilian thin crust pizza, albónidagas lamb with herbs and yogurt sauce and cousocus royal.
GRAPES: 50% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 15% Corvinone
and 5% Molinara
The Tommasi vineyard is the success story of a small family business from the Veneto which grew into a truly Italy-wide company. The Tommasis' adventure started three generations ago, in 1902, with the grandfather of the current owner establishing a small vineyard in the tiny village of...
Buy Tommasi Wine:
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013
Amarone della Valpolicella (Red Wine)
Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2015
Valpolicella Ripasso (Red Wine)
Tommasi Valpolicella 2018
Valpolicella (Red Wine)
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012
- Fragrance - Warm, ripe on the nose, intense and of great refinement.
- Taste - Complex, smooth, full bodied, lots of cherry notes and plum.
- Recommended with - Red...
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013