Tommasi (Amarone della Valpolicella)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tommasi
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013 (Corvina, Oseleta, Rondinella, Corvinone and Corvina Veronese)
TASTING OF Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013 :
- View: deep ruby red with garnet reflections
- Nose: ripe, intense, walnut aromas, red and black fruits, notes of wood.
- Mouth: complex, smooth, notes of cherries and plum
NAME: Amarone della Valpolicella
GRAPES: 50% Corvina Veronese, 30% Rondinella, Corvinone 15%, 5% Oseleta.
AGING: 2 years minimum in oak barrels and one year in bottle
ACCOMPANYING: game dishes, beef and cheese.
The Tommasi vineyard is the success story of a small family business from the Veneto which grew into a truly Italy-wide company. The Tommasis' adventure started three generations ago, in 1902, with the grandfather of the current owner establishing a small vineyard in the tiny village of...
Buy Tommasi Wine:
Tommasi Valpolicella 2015
Valpolicella (Red Wine)
Tommasi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2014
Valpolicella Ripasso (Red Wine)
Tommasi Bianco Di Custoza Vigneto Bosco del Gal 2016
Bianco di Custoza (White Wine)
Highlighted review about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
More reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013
Posted on 02/04/17 at 05.31
The Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013 is a good purchase
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Posted on 28/10/17 at 05.11
- The wine has complex aromas of dark fruit, spice, black pepper, licorice and cocoa.
- The palate is concentrated with excellent structure and flavours of...
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012
- Fragrance - Warm, ripe on the nose, intense and of great refinement.
- Taste - Complex, smooth, full bodied, lots of cherry notes and plum.
- Recommended with - Red...
Burgundy colour. This Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico Veneto had good scents of red fruits. Very nice roasted flavours.
Unfortunately, it did not...