Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Dartigalongue
- 1978 Other vintages
- Armagnac (Spirits)
- 70 cl
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Dartigalongue 1978, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dartigalongue
- Color: Armagnac Dartigalongue 1978 cherishes a beautiful amber color.
- Smell: It is very aromatic, with notes of spice and flavor to forest.
- Taste: Ample, vivacious and slightly sweet. Has a final address by a rancid taste of sweet spices.
ALCOHOL: 40.0% Vol
The Dartigalongue winery can proudly bear the title of the longest-running producer of Bas Armagnac in history, tracing its origins back to the period of the reign of Louis-Philippe, back in 1838 to be precise. At the end of the 1930s, the founder Pascal Dartigalongue founded the maison in...
Buy Dartigalongue Spirits:
Highlighted review about Dartigalongue 1978
More reviews about Dartigalongue 1978
Posted on 20/01/16 at 11.47
- Color: old gold, amber highlights, green and bright.
- Flavour: aromatic notes of underbrush and spicy notes.
- Taste: broad, lively, slightly sweet,...
Posted on 13/12/14 at 04.48