Prunotto Antinori (Barbaresco)
£19.71 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Prunotto Barbaresco 2013 right now.
Technical sheet · Prunotto Barbaresco
You may also be interested in...
Description · Prunotto Antinori
Prunotto Barbaresco 2013 (Nebbiolo)
TASTING NOTES OF Prunotto Barbaresco 2013:
- View: garnet red, good tonal intensity.
- Nose: complex aroma, notes of red fruits, spices.
- Mouth: full and velvety on the palate with a long finish and aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Alfredo Prunotto
GRAPES: 100% Nebbiolo.
WINE PAIRING: meat dishes and cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Prunotto Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Prunotto Barbaresco 2013
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Intensive the nose that is pampered with complex notes with hints of licorice
He is complemented by a rich, velvety flavor and a long finish -
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2013
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 05/07/16 at 04.53
TIME to taste it: the weekend dinner
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2016/2026
TEMPERATURE: 16/18 ° C
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: red meat, game
GRAPES: Nebbiolo 100%
Posted on 16/05/16 at 05.12
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2015
Reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2010
Reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2016