Prunotto Antinori (Barbaresco)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Prunotto Barbaresco
If you liked Prunotto Barbaresco 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Prunotto Antinori
Prunotto Barbaresco 2015 (Nebbiolo)
TASTING NOTES OF Prunotto Barbaresco 2015:
- View: garnet red, good intensity.
- Nose: fruity notes of cherries in liquor, soft and fresh, suggestive notes of snuff and coffee.
- Mouth: Silky, very structure, with lots of personality.
AGEING: aged mainly in French oak barrels 50 and 75 hectoliters, with a small part aged in oak barrels of 60 gallons used once before. A further period of 10 months aging in bottle.
PREPARATION: destemmed and pressed grapes, fermentation in contact with the skins for 15 days at maximum temperatures of 30 °C, malolactic fermentation is completed.
PAIRING: meat dishes and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Prunotto Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Prunotto Barbaresco 2015
Posted on 20/02/19 at 04.43
More reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2015
Posted on 01/06/18 at 13.27
- View: garnet red, good tonal intensity.
- Nose: complex aroma, notes of red fruits, spices.
- Mouth: full and velvety on the palate with a final and long...
Posted on 05/04/18 at 20.06
A red Bordeaux Nebbiolo. Deep aromas of violets and menthol. A smoky touch remained in my mouth.
The Nebbiolo matches quite good with game meats.
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Posted on 06/05/18 at 04.12
- Intensive the nose that is pampered with complex notes with hints of licorice
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2013
Reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2010
Reviews about Prunotto Barbaresco 2016