Barbera d'Asti WineView all products in Barbera d'Asti Wine »
Barbera d'Asti is an Italian red wine made from the Barbera grape variety. It is one of the most famous wines from the Piedmont region of north-western Italy.
According to DOC regulations, any Barbera d'Asti wine must consist of at least 85% Barbera. The remaining 15% can comprise Freisa, Grignolino and Dolcetto.
The Barbera d'Asti wine must be made before the date of 1 March immediately following the harvest, and must reach an alcohol content of 11.5 °.
Buy Barbera d'Asti Wines online.