Product not available in United States
If you liked Araldica Flori Barolo 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Araldica
Araldica Flori Barolo 2014 (Nebbiolo)
- View: intense ruby color and orange highlights.
- Nose: Plums mixed with those of snuff, leather and delicate aromas of violet.
- Mouth: rich and powerful flavors of ripe fruit with a silky texture. balanced tannins. salty notes complex and long finish.
APPELLATION: BaroloVINEYARD: Araldica. Earth is the largest in the Italian region of Piedmont, spread over 900 hectares landscaped wineries executives Monferrato, Langhe and Roero, inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage. They are situated at an altitude of between 250 and 400 meters with a clay soil and limestone.GRAPES: Nebiollo single variety.
AGEING: 24 months in Slavonian oak barrels with a capacity of 50 hectoliters. After bottling, it follows from 12 months in bottle.PREPARATION: The harvest is done by hand and the grapes are placed in small boxes to avoid damage. Fermentation is performed based on the rotating yeast tanks at temperatures between 25 and 30 °C for color extraction and balanced flavor, grape Nebiollo given tannic intensity. Finally, wine is decanted into stainless steel tanks where malolactic fermentation.
MATCHING: grilled meats, pastas, lamb, game.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 °CALCOHOL: 14 °C
Buy Araldica Wine:
More reviews about Araldica Flori Barolo 2014
Posted on 10/05/19 at 12.02
- View: intense ruby red with orange undertones.
- Nose: Scents of plum mixed with snuff, leather and delicate violet aromas.
- Mouth: rich and powerful ripe fruit flavors with...