Penfolds Wines (Barossa Valley)
£52.76 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2009 right now.
Technical sheet · Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Barossa Valley (South Australia,Australia)|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Syrah|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Penfolds Wines
Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2009 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Syrah)
- View: Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2009 is fully opaque black dark crimson red
- Nose: Aromas of ripe currant and blackberry are at the front, followed by some hints of licorice and vanilla cedar showing good intensity.
- Palate: Full-bodied, the palate is very concentrated and offers a rich flavor profile of ripe blackberry, cassis and liquorice followed by some confectionary notes of vanillin and spice.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz
WINERY: Penfolds Wines
At Penfolds, the role of the winemaker is to make the best possible wine within the constraints of each vintage. Penfolds' house style emerged from a fortified-wine producing culture and evolved as a winemaking philosophy - a way of making wine - which has had a profound effect on the entire...
Buy Penfolds Wines Wine:
Highlighted review about Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2009
Posted on 25/05/12 at 04.44
More reviews about Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2009
Posted on 29/06/18 at 08.53
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: complex aromas of chocolate, berries, smoke and cherries.
- Mouth: fruity and well balanced.
Posted on 12/11/15 at 05.42
Penfolds Bin.389 Shiraz/cab 2009 was a great experience
Posted on 04/05/12 at 04.58
Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet / Shiraz 2009 is awesome
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2016
Reviews about Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2013
Reviews about Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2012