Abbaye de Chimay (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Chimay Azul, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abbaye de Chimay
The beer Chimay Blue, called the Grande Reserve, in bottles of 750 ml, is a dark Trappist beer that has a powerful aroma and a complex flavor that improves with age. Was developed first as a beer for Christmas, which explains the presence of a vintage.
- Color: This authentic Belgian beer, whose tinge of fresh yeast is associated with a slight hint of pink flowers, is particularly nice.
- Aroma: The aroma, perceived as enjoying the beer, only accentuates the pleasant sensation that reveals the smell, everything evolves slightly caramelized but nice touch.
- Taste: relatively dry with a hint of caramel.
- Foam Type: thick, creamy brown.
- Alcohol content: 9% alcohol by volume
- Shelf Life: Can be stored for several years
It is ideally suited to cellar temperature (10 to 12 ° C).
Abbaye de Chimay
The Cistercian monks at work put the same effort for perfection as they put into their life of prayer and study. Over time the monastery has developped a true art of brewing and cheese making at the Abbey of Scourmont in Chimay. What would the Trappist beers and cheeses of Chimay be without...
Buy Abbaye de Chimay Beer:
Highlighted review about Chimay Azul
More reviews about Chimay Azul
Posted on 26/01/14 at 07.35
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36