Abbaye de Chimay (Beer)
Product not available in United Kingdom
If you liked Chimay Azul, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abbaye de Chimay
The beer Chimay Blue, called the Grande Reserve, in bottles of 750 ml, is a dark Trappist beer that has a powerful aroma and a complex flavor that improves with age. Was developed first as a beer for Christmas, which explains the presence of a vintage.
- Color: This authentic Belgian beer, whose tinge of fresh yeast is associated with a slight hint of pink flowers, is particularly nice.
- Aroma: The aroma, perceived as enjoying the beer, only accentuates the pleasant sensation that reveals the smell, everything evolves slightly caramelized but nice touch.
- Taste: relatively dry with a hint of caramel.
- Foam Type: thick, creamy brown.
- Alcohol content: 9% alcohol by volume
- Shelf Life: Can be stored for several years
It is ideally suited to cellar temperature (10 to 12 ° C).
Abbaye de Chimay
The Cistercian monks at work put the same effort for perfection as they put into their life of prayer and study. Over time the monastery has developped a true art of brewing and cheese making at the Abbey of Scourmont in Chimay. What would the Trappist beers and cheeses of Chimay be without the...
Buy Abbaye de Chimay Beer:
Highlighted review about Chimay Azul
More reviews about Chimay Azul
Posted on 26/01/14 at 07.35
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36