Abbaye de Chimay (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Chimay Grande Reserve 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abbaye de Chimay
Chimay Grande Reserve 75cl
- Color: Chimay Grande Reserve 75cl has a brownish colour.
- Smell: Aromas of caramel, sugar and a bit of noticeable alcohol.
- Mouth: The flavour tones of black fruits and a pleasant bitterness. The finish is warm and intense long.
ABV: 9% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Trappist
Abbaye de Chimay
The Cistercian monks at work put the same effort for perfection as they put into their life of prayer and study. Over time the monastery has developped a true art of brewing and cheese making at the Abbey of Scourmont in Chimay. What would the Trappist beers and cheeses of Chimay be without the...
Buy Abbaye de Chimay Beer:
Highlighted review about Chimay Grande Reserve 75cl
More reviews about Chimay Grande Reserve 75cl
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.22
- Appearance: Chimay Grand Reservé 75cl has a cloudy reddish-brown color with a two finger head.
- Aroma: Sweet caramel malts and dark fruit.
- Body / Flavor: The flavor is dominated...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 9 °
In the center of Europe, in the province of...
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02