Brouwerij Huyghe (Beer)
Product not available in United States
Delirium Tremens is the flagship product from the Belgium brewing company, Brouwerij Huyghe. No wonder, this pale ale has already won several international prices on different beer competitions. Stuart Kellen, a globally renowned beer critic, has even nominated this blonde as the best beer of the world.
On the bottle label of the Delirium Tremens you can see animals, which according to books and urban legends people state of mind of delirium use to see: A pink elephant, a crocodile, a dragon and finally, the famous Hitchcock-birds. Probably we'll all prefer the phase of the pink elephant, thinks the master brewer.
Technical sheet · Delirium Tremens
2015 - Goldmedal - International Beer Challenge
2014 - Bronzemedal - International Beer Challenge
2014 - Silvermedal - World Beer Challenge
|Type Of Beer:||Strong Ale|
If you liked Delirium Tremens, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij Huyghe
TASTING NOTES: Delirium Tremens
- Color: Pale blond, the fine and regular effervesce ensures a fine and stable head.
- Aroma: Slightly malty, a nice touch of alcohol, spicy.
- Flavor: Warming mouth-feeling, round and characteristic taste with a strong aftertaste, long-lasting and dry bitter.
PRODUCER: Brouwerij Huyghe
Buy Brouwerij Huyghe Beer:
Highlighted review about Delirium Tremens
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Nose slightly malty aroma, a nice touch of alcohol, spicy
Boca The taste is characterized by its roundness
The aftertaste is strong, durable and bitter dry.
More reviews about Delirium Tremens
Posted on 09/12/17 at 09.55
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 04/01/13 at 18.07
Posted on 12/11/12 at 12.53
Posted on 26/10/11 at 17.44
Posted on 14/07/15 at 15.09
- Appearance: Delirium Tremes has a golden yellow color with high carbonation.
- Aroma: fruity nose with citrus and stone fruits
- Body / Flavor: The flavor is rich, full and well...
Posted on 06/03/13 at 05.04
Delirium Tremens was fantastic
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Capacity: 33 cl
In 1902, he moved to Léon Huyghe Melle to work in the...