Brouwerij Het Anker (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij Het Anker
Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl
- Color: Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl has a dark reddish colour with large head and bubbles.
- Smell: Aroma of malt, caramel, alcohol, hints of banana.
- Mouth: Taste alcohol, banana, caramel, sweet malt.
ABV: 11% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Special
Brouwerij Het Anker
The Het Anker Brewery is situated in the old hospital of the beguinage from Mechelen, which goes back to the 15th century. In 1872, the family Van Breedam bought and modernised the brewery. Their love and passion for the art of brewing were very important for the return to traditions and the...
Buy Brouwerij Het Anker Beer:
Highlighted review about Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 11 °
The Het Anker is a Flemish brewery based in Mechelen. With a continuous activity documented...
More reviews about Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl
Posted on 10/02/16 at 09.18
- Appearance: Pour is opaque black with a single finger, whitish, creamy foam
- Aroma: The nose is powerful, with black raspberry,...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16