Gruit Projects (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Gruit Inferno, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gruit Projects
- View: Gruit Inferno is a fascinating beer yellow gold, crystal clear, high carbonation that gives a lot of foam, which returns the cup to stir easily.
- Nose: This beer is really fragrant and expressive. Amazed, with their appearance, aromas of cinnamon, licorice and cake, along with a slight citrus note. The complexity in the aroma is excellent.
- Mouth: We can see your entry on the palate is full-bodied. On the palate, leaving a caramelized fruit intense feeling. Beer is a firm and structured with long aftertaste and tasty.
CELLAR: Gentse Gruut Stadsbrouwerij
Highlighted review about Gruit Inferno
More reviews about Gruit Inferno
Posted on 02/11/15 at 18.19
- Appearance: Gruut Inferno has a golden yellow color with long lasting white head.
- Aroma: Moderate scent of malt, hops with a touch of citrus.
- Body / Taste: malt flavor, ripe...
Posted on 22/06/15 at 05.15
It is prodigious
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.22