Product not available in United States
If you liked Guinness Special Export Stout, you may also enjoy...
Description · Guinness
Guinness Special Export Stout
- Appearance: dense, dark, with a frothy layer.
- Aroma: roasted barley, caramel fudge, toffee, blackcurrant.
- Body / Taste: roasted coffee, bitter chocolate, salted licorice, molasses, berries. creamy texture, light, soft, gentle effervescence, warm.
FERMENTATION TYPE: Cool fermenting
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
The history of Guinness begins with one man, Arthur Guinness, but is not limited to a precise moment of "eureka". The history of Guinness is a story of inspiration, dedication, ingenuity and effort. More than 2 centuries of sublime art in the manufacture of beer, a remarkable knack for...
Buy Guinness Beer:
Highlighted review about Guinness Special Export Stout
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 8 °
Guinness is a beer and an Irish pub. Guinness is a stout, dark beer wearing a white foam, world famous for...
More reviews about Guinness Special Export Stout
Posted on 16/06/16 at 11.20
- Appearance: Guinness 8 Special Export displays an opaque black with a big, frothy head of light brown color, which eventually collapses into a midsize head that lasts throughout...
Posted on 21/11/14 at 10.59
- Appearance: Guinness 8 has a black colored
- Aroma: It is seen almost as an Irish Coffee, the smell of moss March compact and unctuous.
- Body / Flavor: flow flavors of coffee and...
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02