Van Honsebrouck (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Kasteel Rouge, you may also enjoy...
Description · Van Honsebrouck
- Appearance: Dark red color.
- Aroma: almond, cherry. Timid hop notes.
- Body / Taste: A light beer, soft body and no complex with a slightly acidic finish.
FERMENTATION TYPE: Spontaneous.
ABV: 9% Vol
The family Van Honsebrouck has been brewing beer in Ingelmunster in Belgium since the early 19th century. In 1986, the town castle was purchased by the family. For this occasion, the Kasteel (Castle in Dutch) beer was produced and launched. The beers from the Van Honsebrouck family are certified...
Buy Van Honsebrouck Beer:
Highlighted review about Kasteel Rouge
Posted on 24/05/19 at 14.34
More reviews about Kasteel Rouge
Posted on 21/11/14 at 11.09
- Appearance: Kasteelbier Rouge is dark red and white foam
- Aroma: Aroma of cherries, herbs - mostly candied cherries, slightly medicinal.
- Body / Flavor: Strong cherry flavor and...
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Nose Aroma of cherries, alcohol and other fruit
Posted on 17/02/17 at 13.18
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 8 °...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 17/01/14 at 05.10