Abbaye Notre-Dame de Koningshoeven (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked La Trappe Blond, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abbaye Notre-Dame de Koningshoeven
La Trappe Blond
- Appearance: La Trappe Blond is dark but with red highlights on the edge and a small head of tan brown.
- Aroma: Aromas of fruit, vanilla and milk chocolate with some coffee.
- Body / Flavor: Medium body and creamy texture whose taste is sweet with a slight bitter finish.
TYPE OF BEER: Baltic Porter.
ABV: 6.5% vol
Abbaye Notre-Dame de Koningshoeven
The Onze Lieve Vrouw of Koningshoeven Abbey was founded in 1881 by French Trappist monks, who were escaping their country. As a source of income they built a brewery 4 years later. But, being Trappists, also to fulfill their charity duties. Their beer was so popular that in 1894 they brought up...
Buy Abbaye Notre-Dame de Koningshoeven Beer:
Highlighted review about La Trappe Blond
More reviews about La Trappe Blond
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.42
- Color: Trappe Blonde has an orange colour.
- Smell: Aroma of clove, banana, bubble gum, bread, raw sugar and pears.
- Mouth: Light and slightly bitter with notes of clove, pear,...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
To meet their needs, Koningshoeven monks began...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16