Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan
Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel
- Appearance: wears a% 1, although slightly crystalline deep dark brown. It high carbonation is perceived in the form of tiny bubbles. Stresses the tsunami foam that appears to serve beer, whitish, spongy, that while decreases in size, forming a thick layer, but more moderate.
- Aroma: The aroma is very intense, flooding the room with fruity undertones, roasted malt liquor, which is complemented by floral and yeast notes. Requires a drink right away.
- Body / Flavor: The palate is consistent: intense flavor, with that gorgeous shade of good Belgian ales. Dominates roasted flavor, chocolate, ripe fruit and alcohol as liquor. The taste is great, leaving a burning and a slight dryness on the palate.
TYPE OF BEER: Quadrupel
Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan
Buy Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan Beer:
Highlighted review about Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel
More reviews about Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel
Posted on 17/05/15 at 12.02
- Color: Straffe Hendrik Quadruple has a brown colour.
- Smell: Aroma of liquorice, spice, some malt.
- Mouth: Taste licorice, malt, spicy. Very intense in flavour.
ABV: 11% Vol...
Posted on 25/05/14 at 06.51
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
De Halve Maan Brewery - Belgium Powerful, complex & # 224 malt flavor torr & # 233 & # 233...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 04/02/14 at 04.55