Brouwerij ’t IJ (Beer)
£2.54 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 't Ij Wit right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Brouwerij ’t IJ
't Ij Wit
't Ij Wit is a full-bodied wheat beer from Amsterdam and dangerously moreish. For the production process, Brasserie 't Ij uses barley malt as well as wheat malts, from which the beer also gets its name. During the brewing process, the brewmaster also adds coriander and lemon, giving the 't Ij Wit its rich aroma of banana, citrus and spices. Topped off by a fine, slightly sweet aftertaste, IJwit is a delicious thirst-quencher.
- Color: 't Ij Wit has a golden colour.
- Smell: Fruity and spicy (coriander).
- Mouth: Taste of banana, yeast and herbs.
ABV: 6.5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: White
Brouwerij ’t IJ
Buy Brouwerij ’t IJ Beer:
Highlighted review about 't Ij Wit
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
-BasLa Beer 't IJ Wit among the best wheat beers in the world. The addition of lemon and coriander when brewing makes her a very refreshing beer....
More reviews about 't Ij Wit
Posted on 30/08/15 at 15.50
Brouwerij ’t IJ Ijwit
Posted on 27/03/15 at 12.02
't Ij Ijwit
Posted on 11/11/15 at 18.28
- Appearance: Brouwerij ’t IJ Ijwit has a beautiful golden color and a soft foamy head.
- Aroma: A rich aroma of bananas, citrus and spices. Topped with a pleasant, slightly sweet...