Brouwerij Haacht (Beer)
Product not available in United States
When Tongerlo Brune gets filled in bottles, it experiences a re-fermentation for two weeks at 22ºC. Through this process the abbey ale develops its big range of flavours and reaches a shelf life of at least 18 months. Furthermore, Brouwerij Haacht specified the bottle date on the back label. This way you can discover, when the beer has reached its full maturity.
If you liked Tongerlo Brune, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij Haacht
TASTING NOTES: Tongerlo Brune
- Appearance: Brown coloured with a creamy, white head.
- Aroma: Sweet aroma, with notes of biscuit, marzipan and nuts.
- Flavor: Notes of vanilla and cooked banana. Slightly bitter and burnt aftertaste with a hint of chocolate icing.
BREWERY: Brouwerij Haacht
BEER TYPE: Abbey
Buy Brouwerij Haacht Beer:
Highlighted review about Tongerlo Brune
Posted on 13/04/16 at 18.08
More reviews about Tongerlo Brune
Posted on 09/11/15 at 08.35
- Color: Tongerlo Double Brune has a grayish brown.
- Smell: Aroma of ripe bananas.
- Mouth: Flavours of ripe bananas, chocolate, cocoa.
ABV: 6.5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Posted on 02/05/15 at 05.12
Posted on 02/12/14 at 05.35
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Haacht - Belgium Appearance: dress Func & # 233 e reddish brown foam cr & # 233 meuse...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16