Product not available in United States
Simple, yet complex at the same time, Waterloo Triple Blond is a beer that easily opens itself up to discovery, first with a sweet twist on your tongue that later gives way to a delightful bitterness. Ever present, though, is that intensity that makes it so complex. Thanks to the rotation between the bitterness of the hops and the smoothness of the malt, Waterloo Triple Blond is a beer fit for celebrating the good times or even, as its name suggests, for honouring battles won.
If you liked Waterloo Triple Blond, you may also enjoy...
Description · Waterloo
Waterloo Triple Blond
- Color: Waterloo Triple has a golden yellow. Lots of dense white foam.
- Smell: fruity aroma.
- Mouth: Slightly fruity, soft and slightly bitter.
ABV: 8% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Ale
Buy Waterloo Beer:
Highlighted review about Waterloo Triple Blond
More reviews about Waterloo Triple Blond
Posted on 17/02/17 at 13.28
- Color: Waterloo Tripel Blond has a persistent yellow colour with white foam.
- Odour: Sweet and citrus aromas something quite fresh and soft.
- Mouth: Light body easy drinking....
Posted on 06/12/14 at 05.42