Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Westmalle Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle
TASTING NOTES: Westmalle Tripel
- Appearance: Trappist yellow with golden reflections.
- Aroma: Mild, with notes of citrus and wheat.
- Taste: A silky character with hints of bitterness supported by fruity aromas, turning smooth and soft on the end.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV 9.5% vol
Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle
Buy Abdij der Trappisten Westmalle Beer:
Highlighted review about Westmalle Tripel
Posted on 24/11/15 at 09.24
More reviews about Westmalle Tripel
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 17/05/15 at 12.07
- Appearance: Westmalle Triple shows a golden color
- Aroma: strong scent of herbs, cilantro, thyme, rosemary
- Body / Taste: Fairly dry with a balanced bitterness, with a clean...
Posted on 05/10/13 at 06.09
Westmalle Tripel is awesome
Posted on 12/09/18 at 17.14
Chocolate flavor with notes of hazelnuts
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Trappist Westmalle - Belgium Appearance: ocher robe slightly voil & # 233 E...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16