Thomas Henry (Bitter)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Bitter Truth Apricot Liqueur 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Thomas Henry
The Bitter Truth Apricot Liqueur 50cl
- Color: The Bitter Truth Apricot Liqueur 50cl is a yellow-orange
- Smell: The aroma of ripe apricots is dominant. In the background, a touch of almond apricot bone is remarkable.
- Taste: sweet and fruity. On the palate, creamy taste of dried apricot first interrupted by the candy biscotti mid palate and finishing with hot stewed apricots again.
Thomas Henry, the self-appointed refreshment pioneer from Berlin, offers a wide range of refreshments such as tonic water, bitter lemon and ginger ale since 2010. The company's naming is inspired by the same-named pharmacist, Thomas Henry. Because he invented soda water in 1773.
Buy Thomas Henry Gourmet:
Highlighted review about The Bitter Truth Apricot Liqueur 50cl
Posted on 12/07/16 at 10.24
More reviews about The Bitter Truth Apricot Liqueur 50cl
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 31/10/18 at 09.58
- Color: dark amber.
- Flavour: aromas of ripe apricots and almonds on the nose.
- Taste: creamy flavor of dried apricot, caramel notes in the...
Posted on 10/12/13 at 13.49