Thomas Henry (Bitter)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Bitter Truth Chocolate, you may also enjoy...
Description · Thomas Henry
The Bitter Truth Chocolate
A bottle of The Bitter Truth Chocolate.
PRODUCER: Thomas Henry.
- Alcohol: 44%.
- Nose: bitter chocolate nose.
- Palate: The palate flavors of bitter chocolate, cinnamon and spices and European classical bitter herbs.
- Ideal for mixing with tequila, aged rum, sweet vermouth and most golden spirits.
Thomas Henry, the self-appointed refreshment pioneer from Berlin, offers a wide range of refreshments such as tonic water, bitter lemon and ginger ale since 2010. The company's naming is inspired by the same-named pharmacist, Thomas Henry. Because he invented soda water in 1773.
Buy Thomas Henry Gourmet:
Highlighted review about The Bitter Truth Chocolate
More reviews about The Bitter Truth Chocolate
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Deep chocolate notes are supported by classic bitter flavours and accented with a hint of spice.
- Plays perfectly with most dark spirits, rums and...
Posted on 20/01/16 at 05.45