Thomas Henry (Bitter)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Bitter Truth Cucumber, you may also enjoy...
Description · Thomas Henry
The Bitter Truth Cucumber
- View: golden amber.
- Nose: Input discern fresh notes of slightly bitter green cucumber, followed by aromas of Provence herbs like rosemary and thyme, pepper accompanied by delicate floral and freshly ground summer.
- Palate: This is a very cool bitter, the taste of green cucumber not take too much bitterness, spiciness and a slightly earthy, accompanied by herbal notes.
PRODUCTION: The Bitter Truth
PREPARATION: "One is never better served than by oneself" could be the starting point for making this bitter ginger. Two German bartenders Stephan Berg and Alexander Hauck, disappointed by the quality of bitterness in his country, began playing the sorcerer's apprentice by improving existing cocktails. Then, with your experience, they have successfully launched their own brand, the bitter truth, which today offers a wide range of products.
Fruit macerated in alcohol-based green cucumber, herbs and spices The bitter truth cucumber 100% natural guaranteed, without a shadow of a dye or artificial flavor. One good thing about these new artists! This bitter then flavored with the addition of various herbs and spices.
ALCOHOL: 39 ° C
Thomas Henry, the self-appointed refreshment pioneer from Berlin, offers a wide range of refreshments such as tonic water, bitter lemon and ginger ale since 2010. The company's naming is inspired by the same-named pharmacist, Thomas Henry. Because he invented soda water in 1773.
Buy Thomas Henry Gourmet:
Highlighted review about The Bitter Truth Cucumber
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Accompanied by a light bitterness and herbal notes of rosemary and thyme and lingering floral notes of summer blossoms.
- Light and inviting, The Bitter Truth Cucumber Bitters will lift your spirits...
More reviews about The Bitter Truth Cucumber
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Accompanied by a light bitterness and herbal notes of rosemary and thyme and lingering floral notes...