Thomas Henry (Bitter)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Bitter Truth Peach, you may also enjoy...
Description · Thomas Henry
The Bitter Truth Peach
A bottle of peach bitters The Bitter Truth.
- A contemporary interpretation of a classic style bitters.
- Tasting Notes:
- Delicate notes of peach, rounded with notes of almond. Light touches of bitter spices.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- For cocktails and long drinks. Perfect with clear and mature as cognac and bourbon whiskey liqueurs.
Country of Origin: Germany.
Thomas Henry, the self-appointed refreshment pioneer from Berlin, offers a wide range of refreshments such as tonic water, bitter lemon and ginger ale since 2010. The company's naming is inspired by the same-named pharmacist, Thomas Henry. Because he invented soda water in 1773.
Buy Thomas Henry Gourmet:
Highlighted review about The Bitter Truth Peach
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Delicate peach notes, balanced with hints of almonds and backed up with spices and balanced bitter nuances.
More reviews about The Bitter Truth Peach
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Delicate peach notes, balanced with hints of almonds...
Posted on 25/01/16 at 06.15