If you like cocktails with whisky you will always have new options to try. The possible combinations are countless, and you can?t get tired of this versatile drink that has earned his fame and glory.
However, today we won?t be talking about cocktails as famous as the Manhattan or Old Fashioned, but instead, we have been looking into cocktail books in order to find new and different drinks for you.
Let us present you some of the weirdest ones we?ve found so far :
- Bunny’s Cocktail: Made 2 ounces of anise, 2 ounces of Gin and 2 ounces of Whisky. Stir and serve.
- Mint Condition: It is made with 0.5 ounces of Kahlua, 0.75 ounces of peppermint schnapps, 0.75 ounces of vodka and 0.75 ounces of Whisky. The ingredients are added in a shaker with ice, stirred and served.
- The Red Rover: Made with 0.5 ounces of Gin, 1 piece of lemon, 0.5 ounces of lemon juice, 1 piece of peach syrup and 1.5 ounces of whisky. To prepare it pour all ingredients (except lemon and peach) in a shaker with a handful of ice, shake and serve in a cocktail glass decorated with fruit pieces.
- Scoff-Law: Made from 0.75 ounces of grenadine, .75 ounces of lime juice, 1.5 ounces of vermouth and 1.5 ounces of whisky. To prepare it you just have to shake and serve.
- Tipperary: It is made with 0.75 ounces of Green Chartreuse, 0.75 ounces of vermouth and 1 ounce of whisky, to serve stir in a shaker and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Tivoli: This cocktail is made with 0.5 ounces aquavit, 1 part of Campari, 0.5 ounces of vermouth, 1.5 ounces of whisky, just mix in a shaker with crushed ice and serve in a cocktail glass to enjoy.
- Kentucky Champagne Cocktail: Made with 3 ounces of Bitter, Champagne, 0.5 ounces of peach schnapps, 1 piece of peach and 1 ounce of whisky. To prepare it mixes whisky with peach liqueur, bitters and a little crushed ice in a shaker, then serve it in a cocktail glass to fill with Champagne and garnish with peach slice.
Need a good whisky to your cocktails? Let us recommend you :