There is an endless variety of cocktails that can be prepared in many ways and with many ingredients. This time, our recipe list is aimed at all those tea lovers and those who want to face the cold with a warming drink.
- 45ml of Irish whisky
- 120ml of hot tea
- 1 slice of cinnamon
- Add the whisky to hot tea.
- Add the cinnamon slice and stir.
Caramel cocktail with ginger tea
- 1 Vanilla and caramel Lipton Tea.
- 200 ml of water.
- 1 fresh ginger.
- 1 ½ cup of evaporated milk.
- 1 glass of white rum.
- 1 cup condensed milk.
- 2 vanilla sticks.
- Mint leaves.
- Mango cut into cubes.
- Add the water to a large pot with tea bag, ginger and evaporated and condensed
- Boil for 2 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Strain the mixture and cool.
- Once cool, add the mixture to the blender and add the glass of white rum.
- Liquefy at high speed for one minute.
- Serve in cups and decorate with vanilla sticks along with mint leaves or mango cubes.
- 120 cc infusion Dilmah Lapsang Souchong
- 180 cc Hendrick’s Gin
- 60cc ginger syrup
- 60 cc grapefruit juice
- 80 cc egg white
- 1 gr Dilmah Lapsang Souchong
- Simply add the first 5 ingredients and shake them very well in a shaker.
- Add mixture to a teapot and let the last ingredients smoke for 20 seconds.
- Serve from teapot to a cup.
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años
Famous Grouse Finest Scotch