This delicious drink, famous for its strong flavor and popularity when preparing cocktails, is also the solution to many problems that you may not know but it won’t hurt to know them.
1. Get rid of dandruff and scalp problems: if you have problems in your hair and you have nothing at hand, you’d better make a water solution with vodka and apply it. Due to its high acidity, vodka is able to kill the bacteria that causes dandruff. You’ll have to consider the next time if you pass it down your throat or your scalp.
2. Bad breath: though this is not a beauty tip in its fullest sense, like the previous point, a little water with vodka sprinkled on your tongue can help kill the bacteria that causes bad odour.
3. Chapped feet: this problem, besides to be a more cosmetic problem, it is not, because it can cause health problems. However, vodka seeks for the sake of your back or rather feet. Immerse your feet in warm water with soap and a tablespoon of vodka and the problem will be behind in the blink of an eye.
4. Fair skin: this drink is great to clean the pores of the skin. But beware: do not go to grab the full bottle and pour it into your face. Take a little and tone it down with some water and spray it on your skin.
5. Wrinkles: as mentioned in the previous point, vodka is very good for the skin. If you massage your wrinkles with a water solution you can make your skin to stretch again. However, if you have very sensitive skin this might not be the best option.
6. Shiny hair: as simple as adding a few drops of vodka to your shampoo for amazing results. Since vodka has very low pH levels, it helps the pH of your hair to be more manageable. Furthermore, its acidity already mentioned, will help with frizz. Just remember: a few drops are enough and no more.
Grey Goose Vodka 1L
Cîroc Vodka 1L